Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [3]



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.   Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1.- Grab your current read
2.- Open to a random page
3.- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4.- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5.- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser: 








"I didn’t care. Didn’t care what he had to say. Didn’t care where I was going, either. I had to get away. Had to leave that horrible, gore-splattered foyer. Had to clear the stench of blood from my nostrils—if that was even possible."

~ p. 67 "
Ashfall" by Mike Mullin.












What do you think about my teaser? 
What about yours? 
I would love to read it. 
Leave your answer in the comment section below.
If you're following me, tell me so in a comment, so I can follow you back :)

12 comments:

  1. Yikes, sounds intense

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is! That's like the tip on the iceberg...
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Gore-splattered foyer? I'd be looking to get away, too. Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, pretty gruesome! I'll be running in the opposite direction right away!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! That sounds crazy! Great teaser. Makes me want to know what happened!

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser of The Farm by Emily McKay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... this poor kid doesn't have a single break, since that moment. If you thought that was interesting, you definitely should read Ashfall!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Yikes! Gore-splattered foyer? That certainly sounds unpleasant. Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't like being in his position either...
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I LOVE this teaser! I have this book to read and your teaser has me wanting to start it now ;) Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by my Teaser.
    I love your blog and thought I was already a follower - oops! I am now, though!
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick this one up! It is so full of action and it is so realistic, I think you would love it...
      Thanks for the following and for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Great teaser. I've had my eye on this one forever. Sounds enthralling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should read it when you have time... It's exciting and full of action and twists. I think you'll enjoy it.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete