Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [11]: Revealed (House of Night #11) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming books we are looking forward to being released.
This week pick is:
Revealed
by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
House of Night #11
Expected Pub. Date: October 15th, 2013
St. Martin's Griffin
Young Adult Paranormal Fantasy



Premise:

Having survived her fall at the end of HIDDEN, Neferet is now more dangerous than before—she is in a murderous rage, out for blood, with no shred of reason left. As she begins wreaking havoc on the human community, killing key members with no clues tracing back to her, the House of Night is blamed. Can they stop Neferet in time to keep the anger from escalating to full-on war? Or will someone else have to step in to take the fall?

The House of Night series is an international phenomenon, reaching #1 on U.S., German, and UK bestseller lists, and remaining a fixture on The New York Times Children’s Series bestseller list for nearly 150 weeks and counting. With more than 12 million copies in print, rights sold in 38 countries to date, and relatable, addictive characters, this series is unstoppable. Now, in the eleventh and penultimate installment of the series, the action is more intense and the stakes even higher as Zoey and her friends battle to protect their school and home from devastating evil—all while balancing romances, precarious friendships and the daily drama of the House of Night's halls.





Why am I waiting?
I started this series last year and it was one of the most addictive bunch of books I've ever laid eyes on. I just couldn't put them down and I needed to start the next one as soon as I finished one of them. I'll admit that things are starting to get a little repetitive and frustrating after ten book already... but I know I won't be able to resist a new book in this series even if I wanted to.

What do you think about this one?



I'd love to read your thoughts.

Leave me a link to your WoW in the comment section below.

If you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back :)



Love,

1 comment:

  1. I keep meaning to read this series but I never seem to have the time. Happy reading!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki’s WoW

    ReplyDelete