Thursday, October 15, 2015

October Hiatus


I haven't been posting much in the last few weeks and I thought I should let you all know the reason behind that. 

First of all, I went back to college at the end of September, after four months of my school being in some kind of shutdown related to students' protests and political causes. So I had lots of catching up to do, tests to take, assignments and papers to write in order to finish the semester in a somewhat decent academic shape which in time was the cause of lots of sleepless nights and a complete disorganization of my regular schedule. And now I'm starting a new semester which will be shorter and weirder since all the dates and breaks are kind of all over the place after the shutdown and it's all kind of a mess. 

So, for that I need some time to adjust and get my crap together so I can go back to functioning like a normal human being. 

Also, a second, less pressing but still important reason behind my hiatus, is that I've been wanting to re-design and re-structure my blog for quite a while, but I don't have the time to read and review, do my college stuff and also re-design the blog, it's just not possible for me if I want to go through life as something more than a zombie. 

So, I'm taking this break so I can get my life in order and work on the design of the blog. Hopefully by the time I'm done with it, I will have turned Pause Time Reviews into something I'm proud of calling mine. 

I really hope you can understand and that you'll still be here when I get back. 

With all of that being said, I'm officially announcing the hiatus of the blog:

Pause Time Reviews will be on hiatus until November 1st. 

Until then!

Love,


1 comment: